29 July 2010

Character Sketches

Some very early doodles for my book project. Trying to sort out a range of characters whilst also attempting to work some narrative around them.

I've discovered that this project is ever changing, especially when I subconsciously veer too close to something that already exists.

Anyway, the basic premise surrounds a key character and his sidekick in some sort of time or alternate universe series of adventures. At the moment I'm also taking inspiration of the character namings through friends which I'm finding also helps provide some kind of back story to each of them.

Am a long way from having anything legible yet but the worst case scenario is that it helps my boring commute go that little bit quicker.

3 comments:

  1. Wicked man, get the Rotring out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Rad, ha ha! Brilliant stuff hoss. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say, Captain Rad here, upper class speaking chap, brilliant! I can see a movie from the book here, excellent!

    ReplyDelete