14 December 2010

DJ Superix presents Ultimate, Ultimate, Ultimate!

Definitely worth checking out is another free mixtape download, this time from the UK's DJ Superix, a mixmeister I got into a few years back with the mighty Lost & Found Vol.1 rare 90's hip hop mix compilation.
This time it's all about the breaks and beats. Ultimate, Ultimate, Ultimate! can be downloaded as a zip file containing the 2 x CD's directly from the Southern Hospitality website here. Highly recommended if you like your skool's old.

‘Its back to the eighties again for this mix (1984-1987 to be specific) a really exciting time in hip-hop as the music was constantly evolving its sound. Put simply, these are some of my favourite records ever & in my opinion they still sound as  fresh to me today as the day they did when I first heard them. I hope you enjoy the mix as much as I did putting it together!’ – Superix

Break out the shelltoes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment